5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a vegan raisin bran!
Are Cascadian Farms cereals vegan?
If you’re looking for an ever-so-cinnamony cereal that’s also vegan-friendly, look no further than Cascadian Farms. The brand offers a variety of options that are widely available.
Can Vegans eat raisin bran?
Total Raisin Bran is typically considered vegan. However, it contains sugar and vitamin D3, which are gray-area ingredients for vegans. Therefore, some vegans prefer to avoid Total Raisin Bran.
Why raisin bran is bad for you?
Raisin bran is high in added sugar and refined carbs, which can negate the health benefits of its other ingredients, especially since most people eat more than the recommended serving size.
Is raisin bran organic?
Here’s an organic twist on the classic cereal everyone loves, made with organic wheat bran flakes and plump organic raisins. Available in 12 oz size.
What popular cereals are vegan?
Surprisingly Vegan Cereals That’ll Have You Running to the Grocery Store
- Barbara’s Original Puffins. Cap’n Crunch.
- Cap’n Crunch’s Peanut Butter Crunch. Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Crunch.
- Kellogg’s Mini-Wheats Unfrosted Bite Size. Kashi Organic Island Vanilla.
- Kashi 7 Whole Grain Puffs. …
- Nature’s Path Rice Puffs.
Are Rice Krispies vegan?
Speaking of cereal, Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Cereal that we use to make our traditional cereal treats is not vegan. The puffed rice cereal contains vitamin D3 derived from animals, so be sure to find a vegan alternative.
What is the healthiest vegan cereal?
The Best Vegan Cereals
- 365 Everyday Value Organic Morning O’s.
- Barbara’s Organic Corn Flakes.
- Barbara’s Puffins Original.
- Barbara’s Puffins Peanut Butter.
- Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Crunch.
- Cascadian Farm Organic Graham Crunch.
- Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O’s.
- General Mills Fiber One Original.
Are Cheerios vegan?
Sadly, no, cheerios are not vegan. Although they’re made of whole grains, they contain other ingredients which make them not vegan. Such non-vegan ingredients are white sugar, honey, and Vitamin D3. As mentioned above, any food derived from animals are not vegan.
What kind of snacks can vegans eat?
24 Healthy Vegan Snack Ideas
- Fruit and Nut Butter. Fruit and nut butter, made from blended nuts, is a delicious vegan snack with many nutritional benefits. …
- Guacamole and Crackers. …
- Edamame With Sea Salt. …
- Trail Mix. …
- Roasted Chickpeas. …
- Fruit Leather. …
- Rice Cakes and Avocado. …
- Hummus and Veggies.
What is the healthiest cereal to eat?
The 15 Healthiest Cereals You Can Eat
- Oats. Oats are a nutritious cereal choice. …
- DIY Muesli. Muesli is both a healthy and delicious type of cereal. …
- Homemade Granola. …
- DIY Cinnamon Crunch Cereal. …
- Kashi 7 Whole Grain Nuggets. …
- Post Foods Grape Nuts. …
- Bob’s Red Mill Paleo-Style Muesli. …
- Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Cereals.
What is the healthiest Raisin Bran cereal?
If you want healthy raisin bran, check out Cascadian Farm Organic Raisin Bran, which has 6 grams of fiber and only 13 grams of sugar per cup serving, or Erewhon Raisin Bran, which has 6 grams of fiber and 10 grams of sugar per cup serving.
Is Raisin Bran good for high blood pressure?
“Raisins are packed with potassium, which is known to lower blood pressure,” Dr. Bays said. “They are also a good source of antioxidant dietary fiber that may favorably alter the biochemistry of blood vessels, causing them to be less stiff, which in turn, may reduce blood pressure.”
Is Cascadian Farm Raisin Bran healthy?
Organic Raisin Bran from Cascadian Farm is brimming with crispy, crunchy wheat flakes and plump, chewy raisins. High in iron and protein, and packed with fiber for healthy digestion, Organic Raisin Bran makes for a classic easy, healthy breakfast that kids and grown-ups can all enjoy.
What cereal is high in iron?
Fortified Breakfast Cereals Can Be Packed With Iron
(And be sure to opt for the box with the least amount of added sugar.) Per the USDA, raisin bran has 9.39 mg of iron per cup, and that makes it an excellent source. It is also an excellent source of fiber, a common characteristic of fortified cereals.
What cereal is sugar free?
- Best overall: Three Wishes Grain-Free Unsweetened Cereal. Price: $$$ …
- Best whole wheat: Barbara’s Shredded Wheat Cereal. …
- Best keto-friendly: HighKey Protein Cereal. …
- Best for people with diabetes: Kashi 7 Whole Grain Puffs. …
- Best low calorie: Nature’s Path Rice Puffs Cereal. …
- Best for kids: Magic Spoon Grain-Free Cereal.