|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8.3g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
How many calories are in a vegan chocolate chip cookie?
Nutritional Info: Per serving: 1 cookie, 110 calories (50 from fat), 50g total fat, 6g saturated fat, 4.5mg cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 15g carbohydrates (1g dietary fiber, 9g sugar), 1g protein.
How many calories are in a homemade chocolate chip cookie?
In general, however, a homemade chocolate chip cookie is likely to provide about 75 calories and 4.5 grams of fat.
What is the healthiest cookie to eat?
10 Healthier Cookies for Your Cookie Swap
- Almond Blueberry Cookies.
- Soft Maple Cookies.
- White Bean Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Chewy Sugar Cookies.
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Cookie Drops.
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin, Oat and Cranberry Cookies.
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies.
- Oatmeal Pistachio Cookies.
How many calories are in a mini chocolate chip cookie?
|Per 2 cookies (28 g)||Daily Value (%)|
|Calories from Fat||50 calories|
|Total Fat||6 g||9|
|Saturated Fat||3 g||15|
How many calories is vegan cookie dough?
Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Non-Dairy Frozen Vegan Dessert
|Calories from Fat|
How many calories are in a large vegan chocolate chip cookie?
Serving Size: 1/2. Calories: 210.
Are oatmeal cookies good for weight loss?
Compared to sugar cookies, oatmeal cookies also have less calorie content. Oatmeal cookies also have an iron content that is needed by men and women. Oatmeal cookies help contribute to healthy muscle building.
Which cookies are best for weight loss?
33+ Best Healthy Cookie Recipes for Weight Loss
- Cocoa-Coconut-Oat Cookies With Chocolate Chunks.
- Peanut Butter Cookies.
- Chocolate & Lemon Cake Cookies.
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Snickerdoodle Cookies.
- Sugar Cookies.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Peanut Butter Blossoms Cookies.
How many carbs are in a homemade chocolate chip cookie?
Cookies may be the perfect serving size and convenient to boot, but a single chocolate chip cookie still has around 10 carbs per serving.
What is the most unhealthy cookie?
The 30 Worst Supermarket Cookies in America
- Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie-Filled Cookies.
- Oreo Mega Stuf.
- BelVita Cranberry Orange Crunchy Breakfast Biscuits.
- Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Mrs. Fields Triple Chocolate Cookies.
- Grandma’s Peanut Butter Cookies.
- Mint Oreo Fudge Cremes.
- Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies.
What is the least fattening cookie?
RANKED: These are the cookies with the least sugar
- Reduced Fat Chips Ahoy: 3.67 g per cookie. …
- Sandies: 3.5 g per cookie. …
- Oreo Thins: 3 g per cookie. …
- Keebler Grasshopper: 3 g per cookie. …
- Famous Amos: 2.25 g per cookie. …
- Reduced Fat Nilla Wafers: 1.5 g per cookie. …
- Nilla Wafers: 1.38 g per cookie. …
- Lorna Doone: 1.25 g per cookie.
What can I replace cookies with?
This article details 18 healthy foods that can satisfy your urge to eat without sabotaging your diet ( 2 ).
- Fresh Fruit. Fruit is naturally very sweet and a great choice when you get a sugar craving. …
- Greek Yogurt. …
- A Hot Drink. …
- Snack Bar. …
- Dark Chocolate. …
- Fruit and Nut Butter. …
- Cottage Cheese. …
- Banana Ice Cream.
How many carbs are in mini chocolate chip cookies?
|Nutrient Or Vitamin name||Amount in Grams Or Milligrams||% Daily Value*|
How many calories are in a 3 inch chocolate chip cookie?
|30 g||commercial chocolate chip cookie||148|
How many calories should I be eating a day?
Recommended calorie intake depends on factors such as age, size, height, sex, lifestyle, and overall general health. Recommended daily calorie intakes in the US are around 2,500 for men and 2,000 for women. Eating a big breakfast could help with weight reduction and maintenance.